Tiny update tonight. Model-wise I did the bridge of the nose and glued it to the rest of the fuselage. Dat’s about it. I spent the rest of the time cleaning up my work area and sorting through bits for details for the wings, cockpit and engines. That means the main body and shape is finished, now the detailing starts. The cockpit will be first, then I’ll move to the engines and wings. Just because I’m like that though I have to post some pics.
Beauty shots! Here’s two of the plane assembled. One on it’s wheels and one in flight on the tripod. There’s a Barry-wagon in there for scale 🙂 I’m surprised this thing balances out as well as it is. I was really worried I was going to have spend some considerable time balancing this thing back and forth to get it to sit right. (thank Gork – or Mork – I don’t have too!)
I might get a change to start on filling out the cockpit tomorrow night, who knows. I’m leaving Friday for an 8 day anniversary vacation with the missus to Duluth, we love it up there. Lots of used bookstores, plenty of great food and lots of places to drink really, really good beer.