Progress on Blasta Bommer
Small spurts of progress, doesn’t look like much but wrapping plastic around a fuselage with compound curves is tough!
I’ve got more of the transition between body and tail. It needs multiple layers of pcard to get it where I need it so I can put a proppa plating on it for skinning. It’s still a bit rough at this stage.
I finished up the grot gunner turrets on top.
Then I did the wheel guards.
Pretty soon I’ll be permanently attaching the tail as I need to plate over the seam, this will make painting a bit tricky (PiTA really). Sure, Icould have thought of many different ways to have attached the tail but I didn’t think far enough in advance. Thankfully this is a once in a looong while type of project!