Putzin’ around with a few small things over the last few days. Built the front nose intake. The top/bottom plate and vertical posts/vanes are glued together but poster tacked into place to hold them until the glue dries. I did this so I can remove it from the main nose plate and have access to put in all the little rokkit inside, then I’ll glue it down.
I also figured out how the wheels were going to go. They seem to be balanced enough to stay level and I’m hoping they’ll support he final weight, although I’ll rarely ever use it without the tripod. I also puttied the front plate onto the fuselage – this is what the front nose plate will be glued to.